Run # 3 : TBD
Themes : TBD
- Call for expression of interest : TBD
- Deliberations and selection of finalists : TBD
- Audition of finalists : TBD
- Elevetor pitch at the HDI Day : November 2020
Whether your project is an idea, a project under construction or in the marketing phase, you can submit your idea.
Ensure support with the best experts in the field (experts in health data law, public health, machine learning, health industries, digital industries, innovation, go to market, etc.).Put your project in the spotlight and help you find the right contacts for the next phase of your project. Put you in touch with the right industrial or academic partners depending on the nature and maturity of your project.
Experts in the field of health data, the selection and support committee will be your privileged interface with the Healthcare Data Institute. It is made up of members with complementary expertise, such as start-up managers, pharmaceutical industry executives, researchers, lawyers, business developers, etcThe innovation Committee is composed of the following members:
- Armelle Graciet, Director of Industrial Affairs at SNITEM
- Rémy Choquet, Head of Medical Data Center and Personalized Medicine at Roche
- Caroline Henry, Associate lawyer at Pons & Carrère
- Patrick Olivier, DG of IVBAR France
- Jérôme Sallette, Director of Innovation & Development at Cerba Healthcare
- Florence Bordon-Pallier, Director of Partnerships at Sanofi Genzyme
- Dr Michel Paoli, Medical Director at Inter Mutuelle Assistance
- Adel Mebarki, CEO at Kap-Code
- Martin Prodel, Data Scientist at HEVA
- Icham Sefion, Senior Vice President Innovation and Foresight at Orange Healthcare
- Pr Richard Frackowiak, Teacher- Researcher- Neurologist at EPFL
1. Is my project eligible ?The Data/IA Innovation Program concerns :
- Projects at the conceptual stage that want to validate their "idea"
- Projects in the preliminary phase wishing to integrate an incubator (preparation of a pitch, conceptual reinforcement or business model, etc...)
- Projects led by public/private laboratories seeking partners for collaborative funding (FHU, RHU, ANR, H2020, etc.).
2. Why should I submit my project ?
To reinforce your conviction, find "early stage" partners. To guide you or to answer some of your questions. To gain legitimacy and visibility. To find business partners. To imagine new business models.The HDI is :
- The reference for health data expertise (more than 50 players from various sectors such as research, pharmaceutical industry, healthcare institutions, associations and patients...)
- Made up of actors capable of judging projects, assessing the viability, accompanying and mentoring innovative projects.
3. How my project is going to be evaluated ?4 criterias will be evaluated by our experts :
- Innovative character
- Maturity (for projects already launched)
4. What are my benefits if my project is selected ?An accompaniment / mentoring adapted to your needs covering the following fields* :
- Evaluation of the technical feasibility
- Evaluation of the economic model
- Identification of business partners
- First legal and/or regulatory feedback
- Visibility and networking opportunities within the HDI network
- Organization of a half-day brainstorming session with a multidisciplinary committee selected according to your needs
- Elevator pitch at HDI Day
- Simplified access to programs such as Epidemium or other Hackathons
- One-year membership at HDI
*These types of accompaniment are given for information only and may be modified to suit the needs of the laureate. »
5. When and how do I submit my project?
2020 Calendar TBD
6. When will the results be announced?
The results will be announced at the end of October following a pitching session with the jury. The winners will be contacted individually by email.